Sunday, July 25, 2010

Wrote a New Play

So I wrote a new play today, it's a first draft, but I'm very excited about it, it's unlike anything I've written before, it's much more dramatic and much more mysterious than usual, I love the ending, it still needs tweaking, right now I want to read it with a bunch of friends. I don't want to tell you what it's about just yet, but if you want to know a little bit about it, you can read a few blogs down, on the title, "End of the Day". This new play is sort of a sequel to that.

The title might give it away, I'm keeping it underwraps until I tweak it and have it read out loud, needless to say it was just great to write something again, something concrete. I had an idea where it should go and it ended up pretty much where I thought it should. Like I mentioned, some tweaking is needed.

Just wanted to share this little bit of info with you guys/loyal readers out there.

I must admit, it's been a little lonely a bit, I miss hanging out with people, I'm alone living at work, but I have the next two days off, I was going crazy so I've been keeping myself occupied. Right now it's really quiet and I really want to hear the sound of people. I'm not depressed or anything, I just wanna hang out with someone right now, I wanna show them my play, I really do. That's probably why I'm writing in my blog right now, because no one is here, and I just wanted to share my excitement with someone.

I just wanna have a nice conversation with someone right now, that's what I really need, just a nice conversation with someone, yes sir, that would be great. I am tired however, it's 1:00 in the morning, and I do have to work tomorrow, I should get to bed, maybe I'll fall asleep listening to music, that would be nice. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment