Sunday, October 3, 2010

Bull Skit is back!



Bull Skit, the only sketch comedy show in Red Deer at the moment has returned for yet another season of shows. We actually just had our first show run in September, but there's still time to catch our October show at the end of the month.

Sadly, my contribution to the show this year will be somewhat limited as prior commitments will leave me unavailable for the December show, and I will probably only appear for improv in the November show.

However you shouldn't just come to Bull Skit to see me, especially since we have a few more people joining the team. Blaine Newton, Paul Sutherland, and Matt McKinney are just some of the new faces joining the team, along with Jenna Goldade, Matt Dale, Amy Erlanson, and Serge Belliveau returning.

I'm actually quite excited with this year's Bull Skit it seems the talent is just getting better and better the more we do it, and I must admit the reason why I continue to be on stage is to make people laugh, and Bull Skit allows me to do that, it's a great high. So come check us out if you haven't already.

No comments:

Post a Comment