Monday, June 28, 2010

My Summer Book List

I love reading, I consider it a passion. This year I want to read more books than ever, so I decided to start a list.Here is a list of books I hope to have read by the end of the summer, I'll let you know how it went in September.

"The Adventures of Tom Sawyer" By Mark Twain (Currently reading)

"Fanny and Zooey" By J.D. Salinger

"Harry Potter and Deathly Hollows" By J.K Rowling (Yes can you believe it, I haven't read it yet)

"Little Dorrit" By Charles Dickens

"The Wrong Side of Paris" By Honore de Balzac

"Short Stories" By Anton Checkhov

"Catch 22" By Joseph Heller

"East of Eden" By John Steinbeck

If I have time ("The Hunchback of Notre Dame", "Crime and Punishment", "Les Miserables", "For Whom the Bell Tolls")

There we go, wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment